When is it best to start?
- The ADA Lovelace Mentee group CAREER ORIENTATION starts yearly in January, PRO ACADEMIA begins in February.
- Duration: CAREER ORIENTATION 16 months, PRO ACADEMIA 20 months
- For you, as a student, there is no “best year” to start; this will depend on your personal perspectives. For many students, the end of the first year at university seems to be a good time to become an ADA Lovelace mentee
- If you have to decide between an earlier or a later start for your time as a mentee, you should take into account planned secondments as well as your scheduled workload.
- In case of any any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the program management (firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com).
How can you apply?
- Please submit your application form for the selected program and your letter of motivation (about 1 page) until ...
- CAREER ORIENTATION: October 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRO ACADEMIA: November 30th to email@example.com
- In November and December, all female doctoral students and postdocs interested in becoming a ADA Lovelace mentee in the following year will be invited to a personal meeting with Edeltraud Eller, the manager of the program.
- Each mentee group has up to 16 mentees.
- We will most likely select according to your remaining time in order to give all students the chance to participate in the ADALovelace mentoring program. In the unlikely case that we need additional selection criteria, we would select on the basis of the letter of motivation and the personal interview.
Current Information Sessions
Mentoring Program CAREER ORIENTATION for PhDs and Junior Postdocs
30.08.2023 12:15 - 13:45
04.10.2023 12:15 - 13:45
Mentoring Program PRO ACADEMIA for Senior Postdocs and Junior PIs
16.10.2023 12:15 - 13:45
25.10.2023 12:15 - 13:45